- Do you have a store? Where can I try the gloves?
Unfortunately, we do not have our own store. The gloves can be tried on and purchased in our office. Please call before arrival as there is no opening hours. Thank you for your understanding.
- Phone: +36 30 2809943
- Address: 1202 Budapest, Szamos utca 7.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alpagloves
- Instagram: instagram.com/alpagloves
Partner stores in Hungary (not all models are available):
- KLAUZÁL 1 design store
- Address: 1072 Budapest, Klauzál tér 1.
- Open: 10-19, monday - saturday
- Phone: +36 30 4021718
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designstoreklauzal1/
- Szépművészeti Múzeum shop
- Address: 1146 Budapest, Dózsa György út 1.
- Phone: +36 1 4697789
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/muzeumshop/
- WAMP design vásár
- Address: www.wamp.hu
- Phone: +36 1 3364054
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wampdesignvasar/
2. How do I clean my leather gloves?
If your gloves get wet, allow them to dry at room temperature, naturally. Keep the gloves away from any external heat source, such as a radiator, hair dryer or the sun. The life of the gloves can be extended if you sometimes use baby wipes for cleaning.
We suggest using services of a specialized leather dry cleaner for heavy soiling.
You may try the following if the soiling is slight and not dried in:
- Prepare a solution of soap flakes. Put a teaspoon of sunflower oil or olive oil in it.
- Gently sponge down the outside leather of the gloves with this solution.
- Try not to saturate the leather and dab off any excess wetness with a clean dry cloth.
- Allow the gloves to dry naturally and do not use any external heat source.
- Put the gloves on the hands of the wearer several times as the gloves are drying. The gloves will back to original shape and size.
If you decide to use leather cleaner sold in shops, please read the product instructions carefully and be sure the product you are using is suitable for your gloves leather.
Useful advice: If your gloves a little tight, you can stretch them to twist with wet towel for a few hours. Put the wet gloves onto the hands and dry naturally. This will help to stretch the leather and restore the shape of the gloves to the profile of your hands. Smear the gloves with leather oil or Vaseline to make them shiny and soft. Before wear unlined gloves use talcum powder.
Please note that deer and sheep leather is thin and soft. It may tears if suddenly pulled hard. This is not a product defect.
IMPORTANT: It is FORBIDDEN to wash the leather gloves in a washing machine, as it can cause permanent damage and no complaint is justified! Our products are made of dyed leather, so gloves can color your hands and lighter surfaces while wearing them. This does not count as a product defect.